- Log onto your GoDaddy.com account.
- On the left hand column, click Domain Manager.
- In the Domain Manager, select the domain name you wish to transfer by clicking on the domain name.
- Make sure the doman name is unlocked, click "Manage" on the Locked line to change the value.
- Review the Administrative email address, ensure it is set to an account you have access to.
- Click the "Send by email" link on the Authorization Code line.
Check your email in a few minutes. You should receive an email from GoDaddy containing your Authorization code.
Once you've received your Authorization code, you can log onto your account at Lineage Hosting